Commercial areas in busy urban environments are being redefined as we embrace digitization and hybrid working. In parallel, Tier 1 data centres are maxed out in the FLAP region (Frankfurt, London, Amsterdam, and Paris) and other up-and-coming data centre hot spots, with colocation providers transitioning to smaller tier 2 and tier 3 facilities in city centres closer to data sources.
Our portfolio of internal data centre units is empowering commercial real estate and facilities management firms to capitalize on this change and recuperate lost earnings through alternative revenue sources. By installing our internal data centre pods, property owners/managers can transform redundant premises into profitable data centre and colocations facilities quickly, cost effectively and sustainably.
Powerful, cost effective, sustainable colocation facilities
Our podular internal edge data centres are manufactured from lightweight materials for movability and easily assembly purposes, eliminating the need for heavy machinery or cranes as they can be transported in regular elevators. They are also supplied flatpack facilitating cost effective transportation in bulk as there is no wasted space.
All the required IT is housed within compact, person-free and sterile units which in turn reduce power consumption and CO2 emissions by more than 50% because the energy transfer is dedicated solely to powering computers. This equates to a PUE of less than 1.05, the lowest in the industry.
- Plug and play – Comprises all the required HPC, power, cooling, storage & backup infrastructure
- Short install times – No planning permission or building retrofits needed
- Flatpack – enabling cheaper overland transportation in bulk
- Sustainable – satisfies LEED regulations
- Lowest PU – under 1.05
- Economical – eliminates the need for concrete foundations or specialist machinery
- Lower energy bills – total power consumption contained within a restricted area with no air cooling required