Diamond sponsors at DataCloud Global Congress
Drop by our booth at this prestigious event taking place in Monaco from 25-27th April
Guiding you through your edge journey
We are moving towards an interconnected world where people and machines need to share information in real time. Meanwhile geopolitical instability, cybercrime and information warfare have put data sovereignty and security at the top of the agenda. And data centre energy use is expected to reach 8% of global demand by 2030. This means more and more of our data needs to be stored and processed close to the source using less energy and emitting less CO2.
Imagine a data centre that can be deployed anywhere, any time, using significantly less energy
A technology infrastructure company driving change, we have developed the world’s first podular data centres. Portable and scalable our breakthrough offering assures high-speed, high-performance, and low latency processing much closer to the end user in robust, standalone units built to ballistic standards.
Flexible designs, compact structures and person-free layouts enable multiple shape and configuration options, including curved corners, to support complex installations in challenging internal and external locations typically unsuited to digital infrastructures.
DataQube's podular edge data centre system can be installed virtually anywhere in less than 6 months. Watch the video to find out more…
Smaller foundations, reduced power consumption, swapping out reinforced concrete for reusable ground screws, and utilising coolants with a GWP of only 675 or lower makes for a smaller physical footprint.
Transportable data centres for easy relocation
DataQube is the only fully transportable and relocatable edge data centre that can be up and running within 24 hours, offering clients the ultimate flexibility.
- Proven expertise - 30 years plus experience in data centre implementations
- In-house technical excellence – no third-party consultants needed for breakthrough innovations
- Built to ballistic standards – for ultimate resilience and security
- Flexible power options – supports all energy types in all combinations
- Ecologically sound – major embodied carbon footprint reductions <250g CO2/kwh
- Efficient - PUE as low as 1.03 (Liquid) and 1.35 (Air)
- Sustainability champions - reusable materials, greener coolants, renewable energy sources
- Future-ready – Supports all connectivity options; 4G, 5G, MM wave, satellite etc for higher bandwidth and seamless failover
The future of an interconnected world
Edge data centre solutions with minimal fibre cabling requirements
DataQube has a solution for every industry